Monday, September 15, 2008

All consuming...





Honestly, this is all I've thought about the past two weeks. At night, when I'm driving, watching TV, as I'm laying in bed, when I wake up, at work, pizza, pizza, pizza.

It consumes me...

Mostly, I'm thinking how much hard work it will be, and how much I look forward to the day when I can tell my dead end job to shove it. I worry that it will be more stress than I can handle, that my personal relationships will be tested to their limits, that ultimately it and I will fail and I will let down the people who matter most.

I also think about how successful it'll be, how much money I'll have to do with what I please, that I'll be able to provide for a future family, travel, buy a vacation home, be comfortable in this Republican nightmare of these United States.

I'm obsessed.

I know that future reward requires great risk; I also know that if I stay this focused, I can't fail and everything will be all right.

2 comments:

Janieac said...

You can do it honey, I'm behind you 100%!!! Even if I will miss having you around for awhile. ;)

Super Milk-Chan said...

I just realized you have a blog...
Did you draw that in paint? Because yay! I love paint!

Oh, and starting a business is of course incredibly challenging, but you really can't lose. So many less qualified total fucktards accomplish it, so you can too.